This is my go to treat breakfast. The recipe below is just the base, you can make any addition and toppings, the possibilities are endless! James’ favourite is the base plus a scoop of chocolate whey. I love cinnamon pancakes topped with warmed frozen berries and a spoon of Greek yogurt. So mix it up, experiment and have fun!
One banana (ripe or very ripe works best)
Coconut oil for frying
1. Mash the banana in a large bowl with a fork. It should be creamy but some small lumps are OK.
2. Beat in the two eggs to the banana.
3. Heat the frying pan and melt the coconut oil.
4. Using a big serving spoon drop in the batter to the pan. If the pancakes are too large they are hard to flip and tend to break up!
5. Fry until bubbles form on one side. Carefully flip over to cook the other side.
6. Serve on a warm plate with toppings of your choice.