These cookies use ripe banana to add sweetness. They are slightly moist and chewy. To make the cookies vegan use vegan chocolate chips!
1 cup or 16 tbsp oats
1/2 tsp cinnamon
25g 85% dark chocolate (cut into chips)
1. Preheat oven to 175°C or Gas Mark 4.
2. Mash up the bananas in a large bowl. They should be creamy, a few lumps is OK.
3. Add oats, cinnamon and chocolate chips. And stir to combine.
4. Grease a baking tray with coconut oil.
5. Using a spoon scoop the mixture onto a tray and flatten.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. They will be soft coming out of the oven but firm up when cool.
7. Leave to cool and enjoy!